Update to the board...

Postby Sparkicidal » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:28 pm

Morning/Afternoon/Evening all!

Due to progress being a little bit slow on this project, I have decided to have a go myself alongside assisting this team. You can view my progress here:

http://microtransat-teamawesome.blogspot.co.uk/

For the record, I still consider myself one of the key members of this team and will continue to provide code, ideas, suggestions, etc as promised. The advantage of me going off and building my own vessel is that I might actually start coding so I can provide Autonboat with navigation code. Hell, I'll provide you with all my base code...once I write it.

Also, as I have worked closely with this team in making some decisions, you will notice similarities between Autonboat and my design. However, you will also see a lot of differences. I am happy for anything that you may deem as useful from my design work to be utilised within Autonboat. I will put up my design work soon, but I have only just started writing the blog.

Onwards into the Atlantic...and if I'm feeling cocky, I'll do the Southern Oceans too!
Last edited by Sparkicidal on Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sparkicidal

Re: Update to the board...

Postby Cowboybob » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm

Same here, but in the meantime...

With ya, Spark, if you need me. 8-)
Cowboybob

Postby nathan » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:50 am

Hey,

Firstly sorry for things going so slowly, i have been doing a little work in the background on trying to find some linear actuators with position feedback at an affordable price - I did look at the Pololu ones but there a little expensive.

It's great to hear about you starting your own, if there's anything i can do to help please ask! I'll bookmark your site and keep up to date on it.
nathan
Site Admin

Postby nathan » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:57 am

oh and make sure you create an entry in the other boats section!
nathan
Site Admin

Return to Other